Love Quotes Cards Design#23

Love Quotes Cards #23

Love is...   Patience
We aren't always going to agree. Testing each other's patience and still coming home to love, kindness, and respect is a feeling I never want to disappear.– Preston N.




Love quotes Cards Design #23-1

I don't care about you liking a picture of me on Facebook, I just want you to like me in person 



Love quotes Cards Design #23-2

You stole my heart a long time ago and I never want you to give it back.



Love quotes Cards Design #23-3

Every ounce of fear and insecurity I have disappears in your arms.



Love quotes Cards Design #23-4

I don't need paradise because I found you. I don't need dreams because I already have you. 



Love quotes Cards Design #23-5

When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life. 




Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More