Love Quotes Cards Design #24

Love Quotes Cards #24

Love is...Emotions.
It's the most altruistic and the most selfish of human emotions.





Love quotes Cards Design #24-1

Every time I think of you, I smile; and every time I smile, I think of you. You are my happiness and my happiness doesn’t exist without you. 





Love quotes Cards Design #24-2

I would do anything to put a smile on your face.





Love quotes Cards Design #24-3

Everyday we're together is another day I'm living out my dreams.




Love quotes Cards Design #24-4

When you came into my life I realized why it never worked out with any of the others. 




Love quotes Cards Design #24-5

Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you've been together, it's all about how much you love each other every day. 



Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More