Love Quotes Cards Design #22

Love Quotes Cards #22

Love is...  Accepting their Flaws
We're human beings, we're never going to be the same, but being patient and accepting each other's flaws is something that never stops us from growing with one another.– Sasha M.



Love quotes Cards Design #22-1

If love is a crime, make me your accomplice. 



Love quotes Cards Design #22-2

Your arms feel like home. 



Love quotes Cards Design #22-3

You are undoubtedly the best thing that has ever happened to me.



Love quotes Cards Design #22-4

You put the smile on my face, the sparkle in my eyes, and the beat in my heart.



Love quotes Cards Design #22-5

The only time I stupidly smile at my phone is when I get text messages from you. 



Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More