Love quotes Card Design#7

Love quotes Card Design#7-1


It's amazing how much we have gone through together over the past years, and how wonderful our relationship turned out in the end.
我們在過去的幾年裡一起經歷了那麼多,我們的關係最後變得多麼美好,這真是令人驚訝。


Love quotes Card Design#7-2


 
You make me feel so proud of being in love with you.
你讓我為愛上你而感到驕傲。


Love quotes Card Design#7-3


Imagining a life without you is something that is impossible, you make me complete and I want you to know you mean everything to me.
我無法想像沒有你的日子,你讓我完整,我想讓你知道你是我的一切。


Love quotes Card Design#7-4


Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights, and all our jokes, I fell in love.
在我們所有的笑聲、長談、愚蠢的小爭鬥和所有的笑話之間,我墜入了愛河。


Love quotes Card Design#7-5



If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.
如果一個擁抱代表我有多愛你,我會永遠把你抱在懷裡。

Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More