Love quotes Cards Design #19

Love quotes Cards 19



Love quotes Cards Design #19-1

My life is mine, but my heart is yours. My smile is also mine, but the reason is you.
My life is mine, but my heart is yours. My smile is also mine, but the reason is you. 
我的生命是我的,但我的心是你的。 我的微笑也是我的,但原因是你。




Love quotes Cards Design #19-2

I need you closer so I don't need to imagine you every time.
I need you closer so I don't need to imagine you every time. 
我需要你離我更近,這樣我就不用每次都想著你。




Love quotes Cards Design #19-3

I don't know how to tell you this… but you are the best part of my day and the sweetest part of my dreams.
I don't know how to tell you this… but you are the best part of my day and the sweetest part of my dreams. 
我不知道該怎麼告訴你... ... 但你是我一天中最美好的部分,也是我夢中最甜蜜的部分。




Love quotes Cards Design #19-4

I'd be lost without you.
I'd be lost without you. 
沒有你我會迷失的。




Love quotes Cards Design #19-5


Forever still isn't enough time with you.
Forever still isn't enough time with you. 
和你在一起永遠都不夠。



Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More