Love quotes Cards Design #18

Love quotes Cards 18



Love quotes Cards Design #18-1

Every night I imagine a future next to you.
Every night I imagine a future next to you. 
每天晚上我都在想像你身邊的未來。




Love quotes Cards Design #18-2

Give me five minutes of your time and I'll be happy the rest of the day.
Give me five minutes of your time and I'll be happy the rest of the day.
給我五分鐘你的時間,我將快樂的一天。




Love quotes Cards Design #18-3

I don't care how you arrived at my life: I just don’t want you to go.
I don't care how you arrived at my life: I just don’t want you to go.
我不在乎你是如何進入我的生活的:我只是不想讓你離開。




Love quotes Cards Design #18-4

When I am close to you I feel so many emotions that I am completely sure you are the big love of my life.
When I am close to you I feel so many emotions that I am completely sure you are the big love of my life. 
當我靠近你的時候,我感受到如此多的情感,我完全相信你是我一生的摯愛。




Love quotes Cards Design #18-5

 It's not my fault that I like you. It is your fault for having all the things I like.
 It's not my fault that I like you. It is your fault for having all the things I like. 
我喜歡你不是我的錯。 我喜歡的東西都是你的錯。



Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More