Love quotes Cards Design #17


Love quotes Cards Design #17-1

I don’t need expensive presents or fancy stuff, I just need you by my side. That’s enough for me.
I don't need expensive presents or fancy stuff, I just need you by my side. That's enough for me. 
我不需要昂貴的禮物或花哨的東西,我只需要你在我身邊。對我來說夠了。



Love quotes Cards Design #17-2

When I say that you are the love of my life, believe me, it’s true. You are the only one in my heart.
When I say that you are the love of my life, believe me, it's true. You are the only one in my heart. 
當我說你是我一生的摯愛,相信我,這是真的。你是我心中的唯一。




Love quotes Cards Design #17-3


Let me write in your heart three words that you will never forget: I love you.
Let me write in your heart three words that you will never forget: I love you.
讓我在你的心裡寫下三個你永遠不會忘記的字:我愛你。




Love quotes Cards Design #17-4

The best thing I have ever done is loving you, and the best gift I ever received is your devoted love.
The best thing I have ever done is loving you, and the best gift I ever received is your devoted love. 
我做過的最好的事情就是愛你,而我收到的最好的禮物就是你的愛。




Love quotes Cards Design #17-5

I don’t know the meaning of real love. I just know that when I hear you, my heart beats faster; and when we are together, it’s like a fairytale…
I don't know the meaning of real love. I just know that when I hear you, my heart beats faster; and when we are together, it's like a fairytale… 
我不知道真愛的意義。 我只知道,當我聽到你的聲音時,我的心跳加速; 當我們在一起時,就像童話一樣... ..。



Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More