Love Quotes Cards Design #20

Love Quotes Cards #20

Love is...
We all want it, we all crave it, and we all need it in order to live a fulfilling and happy life.



Love quotes Cards Design #20-1

How can I get you out of my mind if you live in my heart?
How can I get you out of my mind if you live in my heart? 
如果你活在我的心裡,我怎樣才能忘記你?




Love quotes Cards Design #20-2

I don't know how you do it but you are always in my head!
I don't know how you do it but you are always in my head! 
我不知道你是怎麼做到的,但你一直在我的腦海裡。




Love quotes Cards Design #20-3

It is difficult to talk to you sometimes because I feel like I run out of the air when I look into your eyes.
It is difficult to talk to you sometimes because I feel like I run out of the air when I look into your eyes. 
有時候我很難和你說話,因為當我看著你的眼睛時,我感覺自己快要窒息了。




Love quotes Cards Design #20-4

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you right now.
Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you right now.
只是想讓你知道我現在正在想你。




Love quotes Cards Design #20-5

 I'm so lucky to have you as a best friend and boyfriend.
 I'm so lucky to have you as a best friend and boyfriend.
我很幸運有你這樣的好朋友和男朋友。




Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More