Love Quotes Cards Design #33

Love Quotes Cards #33

Love is...magical
It can come out of nowhere, and when it hits you, it can change your entire life.  Love can make everything in your life feel wonderful.




Love Quotes Cards Design #33-1

I would want to fill those gaps between your heartbeat with mine.
Traditional Chinese:   我想用我的心跳來填補你心跳間的空白。
Simplified Chinese:   我想用我的心跳来填补你心跳间的空白。




Love Quotes Cards Design #33-2

You make my life beautiful and sweet. You are my lucky charm.
Traditional Chinese:   你使我的生活美麗而甜蜜。你是我的幸運符。
Simplified Chinese:   你使我的生活美丽而甜蜜。你是我的幸运符。




Love Quotes Cards Design #33-3

I love you. I don't think I can every say it enough!
Traditional Chinese:   我愛你,我不認為我可以說得足夠多!
Simplified Chinese:   我爱你,我不认为我可以说得足够多!




Love Quotes Cards Design #33-4

Thinking of you makes my heart sing.
Traditional Chinese:   想起你,我的心在歌唱。
Simplified Chinese:   想起你,我的心在歌唱。




Love Quotes Cards Design #33-5

You bring a new meaning to the word “happiness”.
Traditional Chinese:   你給「幸福」這個詞賦予了新的含義。
Simplified Chinese:   你给“幸福”这个词赋予了新的含义。




Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More