Love Quotes Cards Design #32

Love Quotes Cards #32

Love is...  a verb
Saying a word or doing a simple thank you thing every day can bring big rewards.  When people feel recognized and appreciated, they will be happier and more motivated to make the relationship better and stronger.





Love Quotes Cards Design #32-1

Love Quotes Cards Design 32-1 I am not giving you a part of me. I choose to give you all and all. No one else deserves it but you. I love you.
I am not giving you a part of me. I choose to give you all and all. No one else deserves it but you. I love you.
Traditional Chinese:   我不會把我的一部分給你。我選擇給你全部。除了你,沒有人配得上它。我愛你。
Simplified Chinese:   我不会把我的一部分给你。我选择给你全部。除了你,没有人配得上它。我爱你。




Love Quotes Cards Design #32-2

Love Quotes Cards Design 32-2 You make me feel like an excited child at a theme park when I'm with you.
You make me feel like an excited child at a theme park when I'm with you.
Traditional Chinese:   當我和你在一起的時候,你讓我感覺像一個在主題公園裡興奮的孩子。
Simplified Chinese:   当我和你在一起的时候,你让我感觉像一个在主题公园里兴奋的孩子。




Love Quotes Cards Design #32-3

Love Quotes Cards Design 32-3 I wish to spend my forever with you.
I wish to spend my forever with you.
Traditional Chinese:   我希望永遠和你在一起。
Simplified Chinese:   我希望永远和你在一起。




Love Quotes Cards Design #32-4

Love Quotes Cards Design 32-4 Like a flame which lights up my path, so is your love. Like a galaxy of stars in the midst of my gross darkness, so is your care. I love you.
Like a flame which lights up my path, so is your love. Like a galaxy of stars in the midst of my gross darkness, so is your care. I love you. 
Traditional Chinese:   你的愛就像照亮我道路的火焰。你的關懷,就像我黑暗中的銀河。我愛你。
Simplified Chinese:   你的爱就像照亮我道路的火焰。你的关怀,就像我黑暗中的银河。我爱你。




Love Quotes Cards Design #32-5

Love Quotes Cards Design 32-5 I wish life had a pause button. I would pause every moment we spend together.
I wish life had a pause button. I would pause every moment we spend together.
Traditional Chinese:   我希望生活有一個暫停按鈕。我將暫停我們在一起的每一刻。
Simplified Chinese:   我希望生活有一个暂停按钮。我将暂停我们在一起的每一刻。




Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More