Love Quotes Cards Design #29

Love Quotes Cards #29

Love is...? 
I don't know because   I never see it.
But my family let me feel it is.    :)



Love Quotes Cards Design #29-1

Love Quotes Cards Design 29-1 In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.
In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.
Traditional Chinese:   在這個瘋狂的世界,充滿了變化和混亂,有一件事我很確定,一件事不會改變:我對你的愛。
Simplified Chinese:   在这个疯狂的世界,充满了变化和混乱,有一件事我很确定,一件事不会改变:我对你的爱。





Love Quotes Cards Design #29-2

Love Quotes Cards Design 29-2 If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you.
If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you.
Traditional Chinese:   如果說我一生中做了什麼正確的事,那就是把我的心給了你。
Simplified Chinese:    如果说我一生中做了什么正确的事,那就是把我的心给了你。




Love Quotes Cards Design #29-3

Love Quotes Cards Design 29-3 I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.
I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.
Traditional Chinese:   我可能不是你的第一次約會,親吻或者初戀...但是我想成為你最後的一切。
Simplified Chinese:    我可能不是你的第一次约会,亲吻或者初恋...但是我想成为你最后的一切。




Love Quotes Cards Design #29-4

Love Quotes Cards Design 29-4 Thank you for going on this journey through life with me. There is nobody else who I would want by my side but you my angel.
Thank you for going on this journey through life with me. There is nobody else who I would want by my side but you my angel.
Traditional Chinese:   感謝你和我一起走過人生的旅程。除了你,我的天使,我身邊沒有別人。
Simplified Chinese:    感谢你和我一起走过人生的旅程。除了你,我的天使,我身边没有别人。





Love Quotes Cards Design #29-5

Love Quotes Cards Design 29-5 I'll never ask you to change for me because you are perfect just the way you are.
I'll never ask you to change for me because you are perfect just the way you are.
Traditional Chinese:   我永遠不會要求你為我改變,因為你本來就是完美的。
Simplified Chinese:    我永远不会要求你为我改变,因为你本来就是完美的。





Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More