Love Quotes Cards Design #36

Love Quotes Cards #36

Love is ...   Felt and Experienced Inside of You. 
The general opinion starts to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed. But I don't see that, seems to me that love is everywhere.



Love Quotes Cards Design #36-1

Love Quotes Cards Design #36-1 Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
Traditional Chinese: 因為你,我笑得更開懷,哭得更少,笑得更多。
Simplified Chinese: 因为你,我笑得更开怀,哭得更少,笑得更多。




Love Quotes Cards Design #36-2

I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, or be in your arms because that's only my place.
I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, or be in your arms because that's only my place.
Traditional Chinese:  我不想讓任何人擁有你的心,吻你的嘴唇,或者擁抱你,因為那是我的地方。
Simplified Chinese: 我不想让任何人拥有你的心,吻你的嘴唇,或者拥抱你,因为那是我的地方。




Love Quotes Cards Design #36-3

Before you came into my life, I never knew what true love felt like.
Before you came into my life, I never knew what true love felt like.
Traditional Chinese: 在你走進我的生活之前,我從不知道真愛是什麼感覺。
Simplified Chinese: 在你走进我的生活之前,我从不知道真爱是什么感觉。




Love Quotes Cards Design #36-4

You make me smile so effortlessly.
You make me smile so effortlessly.
Traditional Chinese: 你讓我毫不費力地微笑。
Simplified Chinese: 你让我毫不费力地微笑。




Love Quotes Cards Design #36-5

You make me happy in a way no one else can.
You make me happy in a way no one else can.
Traditional Chinese: 你以一種別人無法做到的方式讓我快樂。
Simplified Chinese: 你以一种别人无法做到的方式让我快乐。



Love quotes have always been the most memorable and beautiful way to express your love for that special one.

Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More