Love quotes Card Design#9

Love quotes Card Design#9-1


My favorite place in the world is next to you.
世界上我最喜歡的地方就是你的身邊。



Love quotes Card Design#9-2


When I miss you, I read our old conversations, smile like an idiot, listen to songs that remind me of you, then I miss you more.
當我想你的時候,我讀著我們以前的對話,像個傻瓜一樣微笑,聽著讓我想起你的歌,然後我更想你。



Love quotes Card Design#9-3


The best thing about having forever is you. We are timeless. Together, we will always have stability, friendship, laughter, and joy. I love you.
擁有永遠最好的東西就是你。我們是永恒的。在一起,我們將永遠擁有穩定、友誼、歡笑和快樂。我愛你。



Love quotes Card Design#9-4


My love for you is a journey starting at forever and ending at never.
我對你的愛是一段旅程,起點是永遠,終點是永遠。



Love quotes Card Design#9-5


I think it a glorious thing to have the hope of living with you because I love you.
我認為有希望和你一起生活在是一件光榮的事情,因為我愛你。


Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More