Love quotes Cards Design #15


Love quotes Cards Design #15-1

The best feeling in the world is seeing you smiling and knowing that the reason for your happiness is our love.
The best feeling in the world is seeing you smiling and knowing that the reason for your happiness is our love. 
世界上最美好的感覺是看到你微笑,知道你幸福的原因是我們的愛。




Love quotes Cards Design #15-2

I want to kiss you three times: one because you are my love, one because I love you and one because I am very happy with you.
I want to kiss you three times: one because you are my love, one because I love you and one because I am very happy with you. 
我想吻你三次:一次因為你是我的愛人,一次因為我愛你,一次因為我和你在一起很快樂。




Love quotes Cards Design #15-3

Although sometimes I don’t understand you and you don’t understand me, you are the most perfect person I know.
Although sometimes I don’t understand you and you don’t understand me, you are the most perfect person I know.
雖然有時候我不瞭解你,你也不瞭解我,但你是我認識的最完美的人。




Love quotes Cards Design #15-4

I feel like I am the luckiest woman on Earth because I have such a cute, sexy and funny boyfriend like you. I hope we can be together forever, I love you
I feel like I am the luckiest woman on Earth because I have such a cute, sexy and funny boyfriend like you. I hope we can be together forever, I love you 
我覺得我是世界上最幸運的女人,因為我有一個像你一樣可愛、性感、有趣的男朋友。我希望我們能永遠在一起,我愛你




Love quotes Cards Design #15-5

 You fulfill my heart with your love. Thank you for every especial moment.
 You fulfill my heart with your love. Thank you for every especial moment.
你用你的愛充實了我的心。感謝每一個特別的時刻。


Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More