Love quotes Card Design#12


Love quotes Card Design#12-1

Love quotes Card 12-1- When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.
When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.
當我看到你時,我害怕見到你。當我遇見你時,我不敢吻你。當我吻你時,我害怕愛你。既然我愛你,我怕失去你。





Love quotes Card Design#12-2

Love quotes Card 12-2- I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.
 I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.
我愛你,不是因為你擁有什麼,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。




Love quotes Card Design#12-3

Love quotes Card 12-3- I love you because I know no matter what happens, you'll always love me back.
 I love you because I know no matter what happens, you'll always love me back.
我愛你,因為我知道無論發生什麼,你都會愛我。





Love quotes Card Design#12-4

Love quotes Card 12-4- Let's be weird and wonderful together.
Let's be weird and wonderful together.
讓我們一起變得古怪而美好。




Love quotes Card Design#12-5

Love quotes Card 12-5- Ever since the day you came in my life, I know that you are the one I'll truly love till the end.
 Ever since the day you came in my life, I know that you are the one I'll truly love till the end.
從你出現在我生命中的那一天起,我就知道你是我真正愛的人,直到永遠。

Next Post Previous Post




Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More